Sunday, January 3, 2010

PINK

I love the colour pink
it makes me feel so happy,so inspired...
its so soft yet so bright
its the colour of the early morning
and of the lovely rose
it brings a smile when iam frowning
and with it comes a new hope!!!
the blush on the bride's face,
the memory of the first kiss,
the strong emotion of love,
the romance in the air,
the peace inside a temple,
the excitement of the theatre,
the bond between two friends,
the smile of new born baby,
the colour of my mom's cheeks....
its pink
which makes me remember all these things
its such an amazing colour
soothing and motivating
enchanting yet so subtle
it makes me
dreamy, yet confident
vulnerable, yet so brave...
i just love the colour pink
it makes me feel so happy, so inspired!!!

2 comments:

  1. this post just might make me start liking pink :) you should be proud of your achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iam definitely proud of it....love u sweety....mwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh

    ReplyDelete